Barbecue tuna vegetable salad
64 calories, 0.9g fat
Preparation time 10 minutes
This recipe appeared in the Rosemary Conley Diet & Fitness magazine.
Click here for details of the latest issue.
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Nandos Peri-Peri BBQ Sauce
- 1 x 130g can tuna in brine
- 50g frozen sweetcorn, defrostedr
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- salad leaves to serve for the garnish
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- In a small bowl, mix together the red onion, mayonnaise and barbecue sauce. Add the tuna, sweetcorn and red pepper, season with salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Arrange the salad leaves on 4 serving plates and spoon the tuna mix into the centre. Decorate with the tomato wedges and wedges of lime and sprinkle over the fresh chives.