Asian Salmon Steaks with Stir-Fried Vegetables
Per serving 414 calories, 4.8% fat
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 15 mins
2 salmon steaks
2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
2 tsp garlic sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
310g pack beansprouts
150ml pineapple juice
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- Place the salmon steaks on a non-stick baking tray and season on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon zest, garlic sauce and chill sauce and then drizzle it over the steaks.
- Bake the steaks in the oven for 8–10 minutes until just cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick wok or frying pan and, just before the salmon is cooked, stir-fry the beansprouts and watercress until just wilted, adding the pineapple juice.
- Transfer the wilted vegetables to serving plates and top with the salmon steaks. Serve hot or cold.