Asian Salmon Steaks with Stir-Fried Vegetables
Asian Salmon Steaks with Stir-Fried Vegetables is a great-tasting way to enjoy a regular portion of oily fish.
Per serving: 414 calories, 4.8% fat
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
2 salmon steaks
2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
2 tsp garlic sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
310g pack beansprouts
150ml pineapple juice
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- Place the fish on a non-stick baking tray and season on both sides with black pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon zest, garlic sauce and chilli sauce and then drizzle it over the steaks.
- Bake the steaks in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes until just cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick wok or frying pan and, just before the salmon is cooked, stir-fry the beansprouts and watercress until just wilted, adding the pineapple juice.
- Transfer the wilted vegetables to serving plates and top with the salmon . Serve hot or cold with a green salad.