Rosemary demonstrates how to prepare this healthy lunchtime Tuna Wrap.
Per serving: 300 calories, 1g fat approx.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook Time: None
1 tortilla wrap per serving
¼ red onion finely chopped
¼ each of two different coloured peppers, finely chopped
1 mushroom, finely chopped
1 stick celery, finely chopped
Fresh coriander (optional)
1 x teaspoon Chilli and Ginger Dipping Sauce
28g tuna, canned in brine, or sardines in tomato sauce
- Spread the centre of the tortilla with the dipping sauce.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped peppers, onion, mushroom and celery on the sauce in the centre.
- Break up the tuna or sardines in a small bowl and place on top of the salad vegetables then top with fresh coriander if you wish.
- Now wrap the tortilla edge that’s closest to you over the contents, tucking it under the filling, then fold in the sides of the wrap like a parcel before rolling it up into a sausage shape.
- Squeeze to secure then cut diagonally in the centre to serve.