A great fish dish topped with a versatile tomato sauce.
Per serving: 191 calories, 2g fat
Prep time 25 mins
Cook time 35 mins
3 baby leeks, ﬁnely chopped
150ml (1⁄4 pint) dry white wine
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
1 x 2.5cm (1in) piece ginger, ﬁnely chopped (or 1 teaspoon EasyGinger)
2 tsps vegetable bouillon stock powder
250g (8oz) fresh kale (or spinach)
4 smoked haddock ﬁllets
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4.
2. Preheat a non-stick pan and spray with Fry Light rapeseed oil. Add the chopped leeks and dry-fry until soft. Add the wine, tomatoes, ginger and stock powder and simmer gently for 15 minutes until the sauce has reduced.
3. Chop the kale (or spinach) and place in the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Season the ﬁsh on both sides with black pepper and place on top of the kale/spinach.
4. Pour the sauce over the ﬁsh and cover with a piece of greaseproof paper.
5. Bake in the oven for 6–8 minutes until ﬁrm but not overcooked.