This delicious and nutritious potato salad combines fresh new potatoes with spring onions, chives and a lower-fat easy-to-make dressing. Perfect for a barbecue or to accompany any salad.
Per serving: 150- 200 Calories (approx. depending on portion size)
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
500g new potatoes, chopped
1 vegetable stock cube
1 bunch spring onions, chopped small
3 tablespoons Heinz salad cream
300g x 0% live natural yogurt
Finely ground black pepper
A few spring onions and chives to chop for garnish
- Boil the potatoes with a vegetable stock cube and allow to cool.
- Mix the salad cream with the 0% fat live plain yogurt. Add the freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in the chopped spring onions and the chives, (reserving some for the garnish), and mix well.
- Chop the cold, cooked new potatoes into bite-size pieces and carefully stir into the dressing mixture.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the reserved chopped spring onions and chives.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.