Ginger Beef Stir-fry
Ginger Beef Stir-fry is made with thin beef steak sliced evenly or you can go vegetarian by using Quorn® pieces instead.
Per serving: 338 calories, 1.5% fat
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 10 mins
450g lean rump steak cut into strips
3 baby leeks, finely sliced
100g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tsp chopped fresh ginger
150g sugar snap peas, cut in half
2 whole pak choi
300g pack beansprouts
400g pack ready to wok medium noodles
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
- Heat a non-stick wok or frying pan, then add the beef strips and dry-fry them for 3–4 minutes until sealed. Remove from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Return the pan to the heat, add the leeks and mushrooms and dry-fry for 2–3 minutes, mixing well.
- Mix together the soy sauce, chilli sauce and chopped ginger and pour over the beef, coating the meat.
- Return the beef to the pan. Add the remaining ingredients, toss well to combine them and dry-fry until the meat is hot.
- Serve straight away topped with the chopped coriander on a bed of noodles.