A quick and easy, tasty and nutritious dinner.
Per serving 395 kcal/2% fat
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
4 x 100g lean pork steaks
8 tbsps live natural yogurt
1 tbsp mild curry powder
2 tbsps mango chutney
1 red chilli, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
freshly ground black pepper to taste
220g (dry weight) basmati rice
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Remove any visible fat from the pork steaks and place in a shallow heatproof dish.
- Combine the other ingredients in a bowl to make the sauce.
- Spread both sides of the pork steaks with the sauce and place under the grill for 8 – 10 minutes per side.
- While the steaks are under the grill, cook the rice in a pan of boiling water with a vegetable stock cube, and drain.
- Serve the steaks with the boiled rice and a salad.