Crushed Bean Rigatoni
Crushed Bean Rigatoni makes a lovely hot lunch or can be chilled and eaten cold on a warm Spring day.
Per serving 280 kcal/3% fat
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
200g rigatoni pasta tubes
1 vegetable stock cube
200g frozen baby broad beans
1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
100g extra light soft cheese with chives
2 tbsp 2% fat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
2 tsp capers
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water containing the stock cube. Drain when cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a separate saucepan, boil the beans until soft. Drain and mash with a potato masher.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mashed beans and mix well.
- Spoon the drained pasta onto warm serving plates and top with the bean mixture.
- For a special treat, sprinkle with a little grated parmesan cheese and serve with a large salad.