My Kitchen Table is a series of 15 recipe books published by Penguin. The series features some of the UK’s best loved cooks including Mary Berry, Ainsley Harriet, Madhur Jaffrey, Ken Hom, Antonio Carluccio, Annabel Karmel, Raymond Blanc, Sophie Grigson, Gizzi Erskine and Rick Stein. In this edition Rosemary Conley presents 100 of her best low-fat dishes.
My Kitchen Table: 100 Great Low-Fat Recipes was published in 2011. This handy paperback has 100 mouthwatering and satisfying low-fat recipes. Each recipe page includes a full colour picture, the number of servings it provides, the full ingredient list and simple step-by-step instructions listing how to cook and serve the dish. All the recipes are complete with calorie and fat counts ideal for anyone who wants to eat well and lose weight.
The recipes are straighforward and suitable for anyone froma beginner to a more experienced cook.
- Soups and starters – eg. Smoked Fish and Sweetcorn Chowder
- Poultry – eg. Turkey and Pepper Stroganoff
- Beef, Pork and Lamb – eg. Smoked Ham and Mushroom Coddle
- Fish and Seafood – eg. Salmon and Broccoli Lasagne
- Vegetables – eg. SaffronRavioli of Leek and Rocket with a Light Mustard Sauce
- Desserts – eg. Raspberry Bavaroi
It’s not often that you find a collection of mini cookbooks that inspires you with so much confidence, but My Kitchen Table’s series of 100 recipes by various chefs is a classy production. – Sunday Telegraph Magazine